Monday, October 12, 2015

Well...

I have nothing to say.  I really really do not know what to say anymore.  I have been writing these posts for a long time know.  Now, I am plumb out of ideas.  I used prompts.  I used my brain.  I have nothing left.  I have tried freewriting.  Maybe I'll just free write this.  That is a really good iea.  What do you ugys think?  Is it a good idea?  What are your thoughts on freewriting?

I am really tired today.  It was a long day and I still have lots to do.  I babysat this morning for four hours.  We went on a crazy walk together around the entire neighborhood.  I was exhausted.  My legs were so cold and my body was hot that they were painfully itchy.  It was such a peaceful walk.  I was just listening to the leaves rustle and the grass sway.  I also listened to God.  I prayed and I talked.

I got home and did a few hours of schoolwork.  Since, I'm homeschooled I have a certain amount of work that needs to be done everyday.  It was a challenge to stay focused.  It is hard to get work done when you don't feel like getting work done.  But, I finished.  Except for my English homework which I am doing right now by blogging this post.

Soon, I have to make supper for the family.  We are having pancakes.  I don't remember the last time I have had pancakes for breakfast.  We don;t have time to make meals for breakfast.  But, for supper, we have time.  So, we're having pancakes.

Later, I am going to Panera to lead a bible study.  This is our first week so I am really excited to get started and get a feel for how that is going to play out.

That has been my day so far.  Time goes fast when you force yourself to stop thinking and just write. 

No comments:

Post a Comment