Tuesday, September 15, 2015

10 Most Unusual Jobs I’m Interested In




1)      Elephant Trainer
Training an elephant seems like hard work.  But, it seems to pay off.  Many people enjoy riding elephants.  They can thank the elephant trainer for making that possible.
2)      Bicycle Tour Guide
Riding bikes all the time would mean my body would be in pretty good shape.  Plus, I would get to see beautiful scenery every day.
3)      Toll Booth Collector
Am I the only one who has ever wondered where these people park?  This seems like a boring job, but I imagine the pay would be quite nice.  And, I think it’d be fun to meet all these strangers.
4)      Secret Shopper
A secret shopper does exactly that: secretly shops.  They purchase things and try them out in order to place an accurate review on the product.  I love shopping.  Getting paid to shop?  Yes, please!
5)      House-sitter
Many rich families leave their nice homes in order to go on vacation.  They don’t like the thought of leaving their nice home unattended.  I’d be able to live there and take care of their house while they are gone.    
6)      Amusement Park Ride Attendant
Children find this job exciting.  Adults may find it boring.  I’d have to be able to handle the constant chaos of an amusement park, along with any sick riders.  I’d be pushing buttons all day.  If anything were to happen during their ride, I would feel responsible. 
7)      Color Expert
As a color expert, I would be up to date with the current color trends and styles.  I would be able to pick the best color for a project, whether that be a company logo or a room design.   
8)      Flavorist
A flavorist is a chemist that test natural and artificial flavors.  They get to be a few of the first that try out new flavors.
9)      Hippotherapist
A hippotherapist uses horses as physical therapy for people.  The horse has a similar walk to a human.  Horses are used for riding or walking or talking to.  Children with disabilities use this therapy.
10)   Nail Polish Namer
Most nail polishes have silly, creative names.  If I was creative enough, I would love to name nail polish.  The name is associated with that nail polish forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment