Friday, September 4, 2015

This I Believe

  1. I believe in Jesus Christ
  2. I believe Jesus died for my sins and I can now live with Him eternally
  3. I believe my life is really God's life, that everything I do needs to glorify Him
  4. I believe God can do anything, no matter how humanly possible it may seem to me
  5. I believe I am a sinner and without God, I'd be nothing
  6. I believe I am a good sister/daughter
  7. I believe I will someday be a good mother
  8. I believe in love at first sight
  9. I believe in purity
  10. I believe in modesty
  11. I believe in miracles
  12. I believe in being kind
  13. I believe in encouraging people
  14. I believe in striving to be selfless
  15. I believe in being emotional
  16. I believe God will use me to further His Kingdom
  17. I believe my whole life has already been planned out by God
  18. I believe I have nothing to worry about because God is loving and has taken care of me everyday of my life
  19. I believe I am weak without God
  20. I believe I will someday adopt children and have many of my own
  21. I believe I have lots to learn 
  22. I believe I will have many many stressful days ahead of me

No comments:

Post a Comment