Tuesday, September 15, 2015

This I Believe Credo



I strive daily to be like Christ.  I am His vessel.  He is my Rock.  I am on earth to tell all nations about Jesus.  I am here to further His Kingdom until the day He will come back and reign on earth once again. 

I strive daily to be kind.  There is enough anger and bitterness in this world.  I don’t need to fall into that category.  I encounter people every day that need a kind word.  I want to be the one to build them up. 

I strive daily to have patience.  It isn’t easy in our fast-paced lives.  Every day can easily turn into chaos.  I have to be stronger than the chaos.  I have to overcome the temptation to lose my endurance.

I strive daily to dress modestly.  If I want guys to respect me I need to give them something to respect.  My body is God’s temple.  I am used for His glory.  I am convicted to cover it modestly and protect myself from physical temptation in order to glorify God.

I strive daily to be a good role model.  Many people observe my actions without me even knowing.  I am supposed to live for Christ, in order that they may also live for Him. 

I strive daily to learn something new.  There are so many things of this world that I am not aware of.  Learning something new every day is one way of awarding myself with more knowledge.


No comments:

Post a Comment