Saturday, September 5, 2015

This I Believe Freewriting Excerise

  1. I believe in Jesus Christ

I believe that God is the creator of the universe.  He made Adam and Eve, who sinned against Him and separated humans from God.  God used many people like Moses, and Jacob, and Noah to make a big difference in His kingdom.  Later on, God sent His son, Jesus, to earth as the baby of a virgin, Mary.  Mary was engaged to Joseph.  Joseph had a vision, where an angel told him to stay with Mary and get married.  Mary gave birth to baby Jesus and together Mary and Joseph raised Him.  Jesus was intelligent.  As He grew up, He would ask priests questions that was beyond their comprehension.  I am drawing a blank.  I have to keep myself from stopping or I will lose time.  What else is important about Jesus?  Well, when He was about thirty years old, He chose twelve disciples that would follow Him and help Him share the gospel.  Jesus performed miracles by feeding thousands when there was no food, healing the sick, and casting out demons from the possessed.  Anything was possible in Jesus’ Name.  He was eventually accused of blasphemy, which led to His death on the cross.  He willingly died on the cross to cover our sins and all our wrongdoings.  Even during His death, Jesus was still in control.  He chose the time of His death.  He chose when His last breath would be.  It amazes me that God would love me that much that He would give His only Son as a sacrifice for my sins.  I don’t deserve what Jesus did for me.  I am forever grateful.  I am living out my life for God, as a thanks for His sacrifice.  He is a sovereign God, in control of everything.  All things happen according to His Will.    

Word Count: 304

No comments:

Post a Comment